- Easy on easy off
- Will not get soggy, heavy or wet when riding through muddy and wet terrain
- Superb strength over all types of terrain
- Superior traction
- No cables or Velcro
- Lightweight — only 250g
- Great ventilation and breathability for hot climate riding
- Excellent drainage
- Easy to clean
- Will fit hooves securely throughout a trimming cycle
- No adjustment is required as the boot is secured by parts of the hoof that do not grow
Option 1: Use our sizing service
This option gives you free sizing, free shipping, free fit check, free exchanges and returns.
Using our sizing service is the most accurate way to find your Scoot Boot size from measurements.
Upload your hoof measurement photos through our sizing form and we will reply with your correct size. We will happily exchange your Scoot Boots free of charge if they do not fit.
Go To Sizing Form
Option 2: Find your size with the sizing chart
This option only allows you to return and exchange. You will need to cover your shipping costs.
Step 1: Click here for measurement instructions
Step2: Measure each horse's hoof within 2 weeks of a barefoot trim.
Step 3: Use this sizing chart to find the size you need.
Please note: Scoot Boots are not guaranteed to stay secure on some hoof shapes. Please send us photos and we can confirm if Scoot Boots are right for your horse's hooves. Here are some examples of hooves that are not ideal for Scoots.
Scoot Boot Sizing Chart
- Four pastern straps in black (M00, M0, M1, M2 & M3 sizes have two)
- Two Trail Gaiters
- Two spare black front closure straps (M00, M0, M1, M2 & M3 sizes have one)
- Six spare knob hooks plus screws (M00, M0, M1, M2 & M3 sizes have three)
Most pleasurable experience dealing with Scoot boot, love the boots so does my horse. No more sore feet after a day on the trail.
My OTTB has very poor hoof quality - thin walls and flat feet. Since she can’t wear shoes Scoot Boots are a great solution. She tolerates them without any problem and they prevent her from being sensitive over different types of terrain. I’m very pleased with the boots!
They are easy to put on and take off, which is a rare feature. And they stay snug, are light. I am very happy. I can’t wait to see how they perform in the snow and on ice with or without studs.
Fantastic boots and amazing service. Fitting advice was so helpful and really quick to respond. Now have a great pair of boots that really do the job! Highly recommend
What a wonderful product! Stayed on through mud and water. Gave them extra grip going up and down hills compared to horses with shoes or barefoot. No rubbing after a 3 hour trail ride was very impressed.