Scoot Boot Hoof Boots
- Easy on easy off
- Will not get soggy, heavy or wet when riding through muddy and wet terrain
- Superb strength over all types of terrain
- Superior traction
- No cables or Velcro
- Lightweight — only 250g
- Great ventilation and breathability for hot climate riding
- Excellent drainage
- Easy to clean
- Will fit hooves securely throughout a trimming cycle
- No adjustment is required as the boot is secured by parts of the hoof that do not grow
Option 1: Use our sizing serviceThis option gives you free sizing, free shipping, free fit check, free exchanges and returns.
Using our sizing service is the most accurate way to find your Scoot Boot size from measurements.
Upload your hoof measurement photos through our sizing form and we will reply with your correct size. We will happily exchange your Scoot Boots free of charge if they do not fit.
Go To Sizing Form
Option 2: Find your size with the sizing chartThis option only allows you to return and exchange. You will need to cover your shipping costs.
Step 1: Click here for measurement instructions
Step 2: Measure each horse's hoof within 2 weeks of a barefoot trim.
Step 3: Use this sizing chart to find the size you need.
Please note: Scoot Boots are not guaranteed to stay secure on some hoof shapes. Please send us photos and we can confirm if Scoot Boots are right for your horse's hooves. Here are some examples of hooves that are not ideal for Scoots.
Scoot Boot Sizing Chart
Option 3: Find a stockist in your areaUse our stockist locator to find someone nearby for an in-person fitting.
Locate a Stockist
- Four pastern straps in black
- Two Trail Gaiters
- Two spare black front closure straps (M00, M0, M1, M2 & M3 sizes have one)
- Six spare knob hooks plus screws (M00, M0, M1, M2 & M3 sizes have five)
- Two pastern straps in black
- One Trail Gaiter
- One spare black front closure straps
- Four spare knob hooks plus screws (M00, M0, M1, M2 & M3 sizes have three)
Streamline, stay put, protective, easy to use., I’m so happy with them!
i love my new Scoot Boots!
I've had a set of the regular scoot boots for a year now and have put probably between 150 to 200 miles on them, 4 LD endurance races over allot of hard rocky terrain. So far they have not came off during a ride once. That says allot! I just had to replace the rear boots due to wear, but the fronts are still good.
I've also had zero issues with any rubbing or chafing on my horses hoof.
Overall I am very pleased. They work for me and my horse.
These are my 4th pair of scoots ,every week we do alot of klms along all sorts of terrain usually quite rough country ,eventhough my boy has great hard hooves I prefer to put his scoots on for long rides because I can definitely feel and see him travel much more comfortably and confidently when he's wearing them .Both him and I love the freedom that scoot boots gives us and I will continue to keep buying them so we can enjoy our adventures together