Are you interested in becoming a Scoot Boot Reseller?
Scoot Boot’s business model is to supply to barefoot trimmers and other professionals in the hoof care industry.
This is because we want our product to be fitted by professionals who are aware what a healthy hoof should look like.
Our boots are designed to fit a healthy short-toed, short heeled hoof and trimmers and hoof care professionals are in a position to be able to properly assess this.
In addition, if you are a hoof care retailer who supplies to trimmers, hoof care professionals and retail customers you may be interested in stocking our product. If so, we would need to be satisfied that your business had procedures in place to ensure the following:
- The customer is aware of our sizing and fitting requirements
- The customer’s horse is barefoot trimmed
- The customer took measurements immediately after a barefoot trim
We also recommend that retailers hire pairs of Scoot Boots or fitting shells to potential customers to ensure they purchase the correct size. We also require that re-sellers purchase sizing shells upon the placement of their first order.
Note - for our US re-sellers, there are no import taxes for purchases under USD800.
We have a 'Stockists' page at our website. As a Reseller, this will increase your customer base.
- Complete the form below
- Once approved you will receive an email with a link to your wholesale account
- Login below www.scootboots.com/page/resellers
- You are now logged in as a Wholesaler and can place orders at a discount rate. You must add 2 or more boots to your cart to receive the wholesale discount.
- When you place an order, you will be agreeing to our Wholesaler Terms and Conditions (only viewable once you login to your wholesale account)