Are you interested in becoming a Scoot Boot Stockist?
Thank you for your interest in stocking Scoot Boots.
Our business model is to supply to barefoot trimmers and other professionals in the hoof care industry. This is because we want our product to be fitted by people who are aware of what a healthy hoof should look like. Our boots are designed to fit a healthy, short-toed, short-heeled hoof that has had a barefoot (natural) trim. Please see our Fitting and Sizing Advice page for further information.
If you are a hoof care retailer who supplies to trimmers, hoof care professionals or retail customers, you may be interested in stocking our product. If so, you will need to have procedures in place to ensure the following:
- The customer is aware of our sizing and fitting requirements.
- The customer’s horse is barefoot trimmed.
- The customer took measurements within two weeks of a barefoot trim.
We recommend that retailers offer potential customers pairs of Scoot Boots or fitting shells for hire to ensure they purchase the correct size. As a correct fit is important to the performance of the boot, we require that stockists purchase sizing shells upon the placement of their first order.
We also have a 'Stockists locator' page on our website. As a stockist, this will help increase your customer base.
- Register to become a Scoot Boot stockist.
- Once approved, you will receive an email with a link to your account.
- Login to your account. Once logged in, you can place orders at our wholesale rate. You must add 1 or more pairs of boots (or items totaling that value) to your cart to receive the wholesale rate.
- When you place an order, you will be agreeing to our Wholesaler Terms and Conditions (these can be viewed once logged into the wholesale shop).
*We will respond to your application within 1-2 business days. If you have not received an email inviting you to activate your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.